Dihydrate Power Calcium Chloride (10035-04-8)
|FOB Price:||US $1-100 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1-100/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 74% 77%
- Purity: 74% 77% 94% 98%
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Formular: Cacl2
- Trademark: customized
- Specification: 74% 77% 94% 98%
- HS Code: 2827200000
- Certification: ISO
- Type: Calcium Chloride
- Appearance: White Powder
- CAS Code: 10043-52-4 10035-04-8
- Transport Package: 25kg PP Bags/PE Bags/Ton Bags/Super Sacks
- Origin: China
Calcium Chloride Powder for ice melting/oil drilling(74% 77% 94%98%)
.We are manufacturer,and have been in this industry for more than 20 years
.Free sample will be offered to check the quality
.We past ISO9001:2000; SGS etc. certificate
.OEM and ODM sevice
.Competitive price with high quality
Content : 74% 77% 94% 98%
CAS Number: 10035-04-8 10043-52-4
Molecular formula: CaCl2
Molecular weight: 110.98
Physico-chemical property: colorless cube crystal. General goods is white or white porous or grain or cellular. Odourless, taste bitter. Relative density: 2.15(25ºC). Melting point:782ºC.Boiling point: above1600ºC. Good hygroscopic property, easy to deliquesce in the air. Soluble in water, meanwhile release a mass of heat, aqueous solution is subacidity. Soluble in alcohol, acetone, acetic acid. Act with ammonia ethyl alcohol, producing CaCl2 ·8NH3 and CaCl2 ·4C3H5OH complex. At normal temperature the aqueous solution crystallizes, sometimes is hexahydrate, after heating to30ºCthen it will dissolve in its crystal water. And continuously heating until dehydration, to200ºCbecomes dehydrate. And then heating to260ºC, become the white porous anhydrous calcium chloride.
1. Used as snow-melting agent in roads, highways, park, airport, golf course in winter.
2. Oil drilling, well drilling operating fluid, completion fluid.
3.Petrochemical engineering dehydration fluid.
4.Dust proof in roads, mining area and so on.
5. Construction industry early strength agent, enhance concrete strength, product coating coagulator.
6.Used as moisture proof drying agent, drying medium between gas and liquid in processing.
7. Rubber industry latex coagulating agent.
8. Ferrous metallurgy industry used as chlorinating agent and additive.
9. Paper industry used as additive waste paper deinking agent.
10. Chemical industry used as inorganic chemical material sulfate radical desorption agent, sodium alginate coagulator.
11. Refrigeration industry used as refrigerating cycle mediator.
12. Antiseptic for wheat, apple, Chinese cabbage and food antiseptic.
13. Used in dye and printing and dyeing industry.
74% 77% 94% 98%
|Mg and alkali metal chloride (as NaCl)|| |
Water insoluble matter